Nov. 6, 2013
Carmel Real Estate News for October 2013
Carmel: Home Sales Down in Oct 2013
Carmel Real Estate Year-Over-Year
- Median home prices fell by 16.7% year-over-year to $1,007,500 from $1,210,000.
- The average home sales price dropped by 9.5% year-over-year to $1,197,200 from $1,322,980.
- Home sales fell by 50% year-over-year to 10 from 20.
- Active listings fell 17.9% year-over-year to 138 from 168.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 0.4% year-over-year to 96.5% from 96.1%.
- The average days on market fell by 11.8% year-over-year to 128 from 145.
Carmel Real Estate Compared To Last Month
- Median home prices slipped by 20.2% to $1,007,500 from $1,262,250.
- The average home sales price fell by 27.6% to $1,197,200 from $1,653,160.
- Home sales Down by 44.4% to 10 from 18.
- Active listings dropped 8% to 138 from 150.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio increased by 2.6% to 96.5% from 94.1%.
- The average days on market increased by 12.1% to 128 from 114.
- To see more details including graphs and the following Carmel Real Estate Statistics, click here:
- Carmel Median Home Price
- Carmel Average Sales Price
- Carmel No. of Homes Sold
- Carmel Pending Properties
- Carmel Foreclosures Sold
- Carmel Short Sales Sold
- Carmel Active Listings
- Carmel Active Foreclosures
- Carmel Active Short Sales
- Carmel Sales Price vs. List Price
- Carmel Average Days on Market
- Carmel Year over Year Sales to Date
- Carmel Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Carmel Sales and Price
- Carmel Market Momentum