Carmel Real Estate News for Q4 2013
Carmel: Home Prices Up, Home Sales Down in 4th Quarter 2013
Carmel Real Estate Trends
- Median home prices increased by 9.1% year-over-year to $1,287,500 from $1,180,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 24.1% year-over-year to $1,688,160 from $1,360,650.
- Home sales fell by 32.2% year-over-year to 40 from 59.
- Active listings fell 17.3% year-over-year to 110 from 133.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 1.2% year-over-year to 95.0% from 93.9%.
- The average days on market rose by 6.1% year-over-year to 122 from 115.
- Median home prices improved by 14.4% to $1,287,500 from $1,125,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 17.8% to $1,688,160 from $1,433,500.
- Home sales Down by 29.8% to 40 from 57.
- Active listings dropped 26.7% to 110 from 150.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio increased by 0.6% to 95.0% from 94.4%.
- The average days on market increased by 15.8% to 122 from 105.
- Carmel Median Home Price
- Carmel Average Sales Price
- Carmel No. of Homes Sold
- Carmel Pending Properties
- Carmel Foreclosures Sold
- Carmel Short Sales Sold
- Carmel Active Listings
- Carmel Active Foreclosures
- Carmel Active Short Sales
- Carmel Sales Price vs. List Price
- Carmel Average Days on Market
- Carmel Year over Year Sales to Date
- Carmel Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Carmel Sales and Price
- Carmel Market Momentum