Nov. 6, 2013
Carmel Valley Real Estate News for October 2013
Carmel Valley: Home Sales Down in Oct 2013
Carmel Valley Real Estate Year-Over-Year
- Median home prices increased by 12.0% year-over-year to $1,058,500 from $945,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 24.3% year-over-year to $1,191,750 from $958,571.
- Home sales fell by 42.9% year-over-year to 4 from 7.
- Active listings fell 6.4% year-over-year to 102 from 109.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 5.6% year-over-year to 98.3% from 93.1%.
- The average days on market fell by 76.1% year-over-year to 21 from 87.
Carmel Valley Real Estate Compared To Last Month
- Median home prices improved by 9.1% to $1,058,500 from $970,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 31.5% to $1,191,750 from $906,000.
- Home sales Down by 20% to 4 from 5.
- Active listings dropped 2.9% to 102 from 105.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio increased by 7.3% to 98.3% from 91.6%.
- The average days on market dropped by 64.2% to 21 from 58.
- Carmel Valley Median Home Price
- Carmel Valley Average Sales Price
- Carmel Valley No. of Homes Sold
- Carmel Valley Pending Properties
- Carmel Valley Foreclosures Sold
- Carmel Valley Short Sales Sold
- Carmel Valley Active Listings
- Carmel Valley Active Foreclosures
- Carmel Valley Active Short Sales
- Carmel Valley Sales Price vs. List Price
- Carmel Valley Average Days on Market
- Carmel Valley Year over Year Sales to Date
- Carmel Valley Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Carmel Valley Sales and Price
- Carmel Valley Market Momentum