Carmel Valley Real Estate News for Q4 2013
Carmel Valley Real Estate Prices Up, Home Sales Down in Q4 2013
Carmel Valley Real Estate
- Median home prices increased by 25.6% year-over-year to $1,198,000 from $954,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 12.3% year-over-year to $1,373,500 from $1,222,600.
- Home sales fell by 21.9% year-over-year to 25 from 32.
- Active listings rose 2.7% year-over-year to 77 from 75.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 3.5% year-over-year to 95.8% from 92.6%.
- The average days on market fell by 0.1% year-over-year to 110 from 110.
- Median home prices improved by 26.4% to $1,198,000 from $947,500.
- The average home sales price rose by 14.4% to $1,373,500 from $1,200,250.
- Home sales Down by 10.7% to 25 from 28.
- Active listings dropped 26.7% to 77 from 105.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio increased by 0.5% to 95.8% from 95.4%.
- The average days on market increased by 150.0% to 110 from 44.
- To see more details including graphs and the following Carmel Valley Real Estate Statistics, click here:
- Carmel Valley Median Home Price
- Carmel Valley Average Sales Price
- Carmel Valley No. of Homes Sold
- Carmel Valley Pending Properties
- Carmel Valley Foreclosures Sold
- Carmel Valley Short Sales Sold
- Carmel Valley Active Listings
- Carmel Valley Active Foreclosures
- Carmel Valley Active Short Sales
- Carmel Valley Sales Price vs. List Price
- Carmel Valley Average Days on Market
- Carmel Valley Year over Year Sales to Date
- Carmel Valley Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Carmel Valley Sales and Price
- Carmel Valley Market Momentum