Monterey County Real Estate News for October 2013
Monterey County: Home Sales Down in Oct 2013
Monterey County Real Estate Year-Over-Year
- Median home prices increased by 30.4% year-over-year to $412,000 from $316,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 20.6% year-over-year to $575,480 from $477,057.
- Home sales fell by 31.3% year-over-year to 165 from 240.
- Active listings fell 23.9% year-over-year to 985 from 1,295.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 0.7% year-over-year to 99.2% from 98.5%.
- The average days on market fell by 28.5% year-over-year to 46 from 65.
Monterey County Real Estate Compared To Last Month
- Median home prices slipped by 1.3% to $412,000 from $417,500.
- The average home sales price fell by 15.1% to $575,480 from $677,605.
- Home sales Down by 21.4% to 165 from 210.
- Active listings dropped 4.5% to 985 from 1,031.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio dropped by 0.1% to 99.2% from 99.3%.
- The average days on market dropped by 17% to 46 from 56.
- Monterey County Median Home Price
- Monterey County Average Sales Price
- Monterey County No. of Homes Sold
- Monterey County Pending Properties
- Monterey County Foreclosures Sold
- Monterey County Short Sales Sold
- Monterey County Active Listings
- Monterey County Active Foreclosures
- Monterey County Active Short Sales
- Monterey County Sales Price vs. List Price
- Monterey County Average Days on Market
- Monterey County Year over Year Sales to Date
- Monterey County Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Monterey County Sales and Price
- Monterey County Market Momentum