Nov. 6, 2013
Monterey Real Estate News for October 2013
Monterey: Home Sales Down in Oct 2013
Monterey Real Estate Year-Over-Year
- Median home prices increased by 80.3% year-over-year to $595,000 from $330,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 65.3% year-over-year to $624,538 from $377,778.
- Home sales rose by 44.4% year-over-year to 13 from 9.
- Active listings fell 10.6% year-over-year to 59 from 66.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 3.7% year-over-year to 98.0% from 94.5%.
- The average days on market rose by 69.1% year-over-year to 51 from 30.
Monterey Real Estate Compared To Last Month
- Median home prices slipped by 5.1% to $595,000 from $627,000.
- The average home sales price fell by 2.9% to $624,538 from $643,000.
- Home sales Down by 38.1% to 13 from 21.
- Active listings dropped 10.6% to 59 from 66.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio dropped by 0.4% to 98.0% from 98.4%.
- The average days on market increased by 14.4% to 51 from 44.
- Monterey Median Home Price
- Monterey Average Sales Price
- Monterey No. of Homes Sold
- Monterey Pending Properties
- Monterey Foreclosures Sold
- Monterey Short Sales Sold
- Monterey Active Listings
- Monterey Active Foreclosures
- Monterey Active Short Sales
- Monterey Sales Price vs. List Price
- Monterey Average Days on Market
- Monterey Year over Year Sales to Date
- Monterey Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Monterey Sales and Price
- Monterey Market Momentum
Monterey Average Days on Market
Monterey Average Sales Price
Monterey Foreclosures Sold
Monterey Market Momentum
Monterey Median Home Price
Monterey No. of Homes Sold
Monterey Pending Properties
Monterey Real Estate
Monterey Real Estate Statistics
Monterey Sales Price vs. List Price
Monterey Short Sales Sold
Monterey Year over Year Sales to Date