Monterey Real Estate News for Q4 2013
Monterey: Home Prices Up, Home Sales Down in the 4th Quarter 2013
Monterey Real Estate Statistics for Q4 2013
- Median home prices increased by 28.2% year-over-year to $602,000 from $469,500.
- The average home sales price rose by 20.8% year-over-year to $651,161 from $539,092.
- Home sales fell by 11.9% year-over-year to 37 from 42.
- Active listings fell 16.3% year-over-year to 41 from 49.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 1.2% year-over-year to 97.8% from 96.6%.
- The average days on market fell by 27.6% year-over-year to 62 from 86.
- Median home prices slipped by 1.9% to $602,000 from $613,415.
- The average home sales price rose by 0.8% to $651,161 from $646,215.
- Home sales Down by 38.3% to 37 from 60.
- Active listings dropped 37.9% to 41 from 66.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio dropped by 1% to 97.8% from 98.7%.
- The average days on market increased by 14.5% to 62 from 54.
- To see more details including graphs and the following Monterey Real Estate Statistics, click here:
- Monterey Median Home Price
- Monterey Average Sales Price
- Monterey No. of Homes Sold
- Monterey Pending Properties
- Monterey Foreclosures Sold
- Monterey Short Sales Sold
- Monterey Active Listings
- Monterey Active Foreclosures
- Monterey Active Short Sales
- Monterey Sales Price vs. List Price
- Monterey Average Days on Market
- Monterey Year over Year Sales to Date
- Monterey Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Monterey Sales and Price
- Monterey Market Momentum