Pacific Grove Real Estate News for Q4 2013
Pacific Grove: Home Prices Up, Sales Down in 4th Quarter
Pacific Grove Real Estate Details
- Median home prices increased by 9.9% year-over-year to $695,000 from $632,500.
- The average home sales price rose by 34.8% year-over-year to $895,768 from $664,295.
- Home sales fell by 35.4% year-over-year to 31 from 48.
- Active listings fell 22.4% year-over-year to 45 from 58.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio fell by 1.8% year-over-year to 95.6% from 97.3%.
- The average days on market rose by 35.4% year-over-year to 83 from 61.
- Median home prices slipped by 4.8% to $695,000 from $730,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 19.9% to $895,768 from $747,188.
- Home sales Down by 20.5% to 31 from 39.
- Active listings dropped 16.7% to 45 from 54.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio dropped by 1.5% to 95.6% from 97.0%.
- The average days on market increased by 44.7% to 83 from 57.
- To see more details including graphs and the following Pacific Grove Real Estate Statistics, click here:
- Pacific Grove Median Home Price
- Pacific Grove Average Sales Price
- Pacific Grove No. of Homes Sold
- Pacific Grove Pending Properties
- Pacific Grove Foreclosures Sold
- Pacific Grove Short Sales Sold
- Pacific Grove Active Listings
- Pacific Grove Active Foreclosures
- Pacific Grove Active Short Sales
- Pacific Grove Sales Price vs. List Price
- Pacific Grove Average Days on Market
- Pacific Grove Year over Year Sales to Date
- Pacific Grove Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Pacific Grove Sales and Price
- Pacific Grove Market Momentum