Nov. 6, 2013
Pebble Beach Real Estate News for October 2013
Pebble Beach: Home Sales Down in Oct 2013
Pebble Beach Real Estate Year-Over-Year
- Median home prices increased by 19.6% year-over-year to $1,130,000 from $945,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 32.9% year-over-year to $1,436,960 from $1,081,500.
- Home sales rose by 12.5% year-over-year to 9 from 8.
- Active listings fell 0.0% year-over-year to 84 from 84.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio fell by 2.2% year-over-year to 93.4% from 95.5%.
- The average days on market fell by 38.1% year-over-year to 101 from 162.
Compared To Last Month
- Median home prices slipped by 43.5% to $1,130,000 from $2,000,000.
- The average home sales price fell by 47.6% to $1,436,960 from $2,743,870.
- Home sales Down by 18.2% to 9 from 11.
- Active listings dropped 3.4% to 84 from 87.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio increased by 2.3% to 93.4% from 91.3%.
- The average days on market increased by 18.1% to 101 from 85.
- Pebble Beach Median Home Price
- Pebble Beach Average Sales Price
- Pebble Beach No. of Homes Sold
- Pebble Beach Pending Properties
- Pebble Beach Foreclosures Sold
- Pebble Beach Short Sales Sold
- Pebble Beach Active Listings
- Pebble Beach Active Foreclosures
- Pebble Beach Active Short Sales
- Pebble Beach Sales Price vs. List Price
- Pebble Beach Average Days on Market
- Pebble Beach Year over Year Sales to Date
- Pebble Beach Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Pebble Beach Sales and Price
- Pebble Beach Market Momentum