Pebble Beach Real Estate News for Q4 2013
Pebble Beach: Home Prices Up, Sales Down in Q4 2013
Pebble Beach Real Estate Statistics for the 4th Quarter
- Median home prices increased by 7.1% year-over-year to $1,177,720 from $1,100,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 1.1% year-over-year to $1,614,090 from $1,596,900.
- Home sales fell by 18.5% year-over-year to 22 from 27.
- Active listings rose 6.3% year-over-year to 68 from 64.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 0.7% year-over-year to 94.0% from 93.4%.
- The average days on market fell by 19.3% year-over-year to 118 from 147.
- Median home prices improved by 7.1% to $1,177,720 from $1,100,000.
- The average home sales price fell by 26.1% to $1,614,090 from $2,183,780.
- Home sales Down by 33.3% to 22 from 33.
- Active listings dropped 21.8% to 68 from 87.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio dropped by 1.4% to 94.0% from 95.3%.
- The average days on market increased by 53.3% to 118 from 77.
- Pebble Beach Median Home Price
- Pebble Beach Average Sales Price
- Pebble Beach No. of Homes Sold
- Pebble Beach Pending Properties
- Pebble Beach Foreclosures Sold
- Pebble Beach Short Sales Sold
- Pebble Beach Active Listings
- Pebble Beach Active Foreclosures
- Pebble Beach Active Short Sales
- Pebble Beach Sales Price vs. List Price
- Pebble Beach Average Days on Market
- Pebble Beach Year over Year Sales to Date
- Pebble Beach Days of Inventory Sales Breakdown (Bank Owned vs Short Sales vs Normal Sales)
- Pebble Beach Sales and Price
- Pebble Beach Market Momentum