501 Lighthouse Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Anthony Davi, Jr.
Real Estate Broker | REALTOR® - Coldwell Banker's Monterey Peninsula Home Team
Anthony Davi Jr. is a third generation resident and Broker with over 15 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Real Estate Sales and Management. The bulk of his time is spent helping clients buy or sell that perfect home or helping investors buy or sell. Anthony has experience in Commercial and Residential condominium conversions, syndication and development.
Anthony attended local schools including Junipero Serra School in Carmel, Robert Louis Stevenson School in Pebble Beach, Palma High School in Salinas and Saint Mary's College in Moraga. He is the current President of the Monterey Commercial Property Owners Association and was named the 2003 Pacific Grove Commercial Property Owner of the year. He is also a past president of the Monterey Peninsula Jaycee's, and a recipient of the John Leo Memorial Award from Monterey County Association of Realtors.
Anthony is a member of the Monterey Chamber of Commerce, The Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce, Monterey County Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, The California Community College Endowment Advisory Committee, St. Francis Yacht Club and the Pebble Beach and Tennis Club. As an active community member Anthony supports many local charities including the Kinship Center for Adoptive, Foster, and Relative Care, and My Museum of the Monterey Peninsula.
Experience and Specialty
- Real Estate Industry since 1996
- Specialist in commercial real estate and condominium conversions
- CA Department of Real Estate license #01715978
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the Monterey County Association of Realtors
- 2012 Coldwell Banker President's Premier (top 1% of all agents worldwide)
- 2012 Top 100 real estate agents in Northern California