501 Lighthouse Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
REALTOR® - Keller Williams Coastal Estates' Monterey Peninsula Home Team
Growing up on the Monterey Peninsula left an indelible impression on Mark Bruno. Mark’s early career in mobile electronics as a product development team leader, regional sales manager and finally managing director in a public company taught him how to manage sales teams and most importantly how to negotiate effectively on a client’s behalf. Although that job took him on global assignments to exotic locations, he, like so many others, dreamed of life on the Monterey Peninsula. And, like so many others, he made that dream come true.
Mark grew up in and around the real estate business and since returning to the Monterey Peninsula in 2005 has continued to hone his market knowledge and apply his skill in negotiation and information analysis to help his clients realize their goals and dreams. Mark’s clients will tell you that his open, direct and honest communication skills are refreshing. And, his hyper-local market knowledge is second to none. He is known for his skillful negotiation strategies as well as his outstanding sense of humor, a rare blend indeed.
Mark and his business partner Jeff Davi have built one of the top performing teams in the central coast portion of the state. They have done this with a combination of old school networking and by leveraging the internet and technology to give themselves and their teammates the edge necessary to remain successful in this business for a very long time.
Mark's philosophy over his 34 year sales career has always been. "Take care of people, and the rest will take care of itself!" and by putting his clients needs ahead of his own Mark has been able to continue to grow his personal business as well as his team's business year after year.
Real estate is definitely Mark’s passion unless you want to challenge him on the golf course in which case he’ll show you his other passion – GOLF!! This is one guy who likes to win whether it’s golf or negotiating a transaction.
Whether it is a full time residence, a vacation home, an investment, a condo or a mansion, Mark knows where to find it and what it will take to get it. Mark is living his dream and he can help you live your dream too.
Experience and Specialties
- Monterey Peninsula Real Estate agent since 2005
- CA Department of Real Estate license #01715978
- 2017 President of the Monterey County Association of Realtors
- Monterey County Association of Realtors Board Member
- California Association of Realtors Board of Directors (2016-2018)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the Monterey County Association of Realtors
- 2017 Keller Williams Coastal Estates #1 Team
- 2017 Q3 Keller Williams #37 in the World in GCI
- 2016 Keller Williams Coastal Estates #1 Producing Team
- 2015 Coldwell Banker Top 1% in Northern California
- 2015 Coldwell Banker President's Premier (top 1% of all agents worldwide)
- 2015 Top 100 real estate agents in Northern California
- 2015 Monterey County Association of Realtors Board Member
- 2014 Coldwell Banker Top 1% in Northern California
- 2014 Coldwell Banker President's Premier (top 1% of all agents worldwide)
- 2014 Top 100 real estate agents in Northern California
- 2013 Coldwell Banker President's Premier (top 1% of all agents worldwide)
- 2013 Top 100 real estate agents in Northern California
- 2012 Coldwell Banker President's Premier (top 1% of all agents worldwide)
- 2012 Top 100 real estate agents in Northern California
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD) Graduate